Friday, 24 February 2012

UK Horse Racings Free Tips for the 24th of February

These are my AutoBOT generated Free Horse Racing tips for UK Horse Races running today.

These tips are primarily aimed for people who use Betfair and make use of BOTS to place their bets.

I would also suggest you use the Google+ button on the top of the right column to suggest this page to your Google followers and check out my Horse Racing Tips Google+ Page for info on other great Horse Racing and Race Tipping sites.

Remember to take a percentage of your winnings and roll it over to the next step so that if we lose on step 6 we still make a profit.

This is the 9th day of the Multi Day Place Accumulator bet - if you are wondering why its the 9th step its because I have automated this blog to produce bets straight from my own AutoBOT system and it is currently on the 9th step even though I may have not blogged about the previous 8.

Lively Baron - Warwick - 14:35 WON (1st)


WIN

Lively Baron - Warwick - 14:35 WON (1st)


PLACE

Avoncreek - Wolverhampton - 17:30
Canadian Danehill - Wolverhampton - 18:00
Violent Velocity - Wolverhampton - 18:30

No comments:

Post a Comment