Friday, 16 March 2012

UK Horse Racings Free Tips for the 16th of March

Today's AutoBOT generated Free Horse Racing bets are below.

If you have any success with my Free Tips please consider using the donate button as I don't want to make this site into a membership site like so many others out on the web.

You can also check out my other site ukhorseracingstar.blogspot.com which may have different Free Racing Tips depending on the day as I manaully update that site when I can.

I would also suggest you use the Google+ button on the top of the right column to suggest this page to your Google followers and check out my Horse Racing Tips Google+ Page for info on other great Horse Racing and Race Tipping sites.



PLACE DOUBLE

Daniel Thomas - Lingfield Park - 13:55 WON(2nd)Betfair
Fugitive Motel - Lingfield Park - 14:30 LOST(3rd)Betfair




PLACE

Grumeti - Cheltenham - 13:30 WON(3rd)Betfair




Remember to make use of the free £25 bet you are entitled to from Betfair you should join now and ensure you use the following referal code LWFMEX4UJ.

Remember I also have another racing blog that shows free horse racing tips each day between 11am and 1pm over at: ukhorseracingstar.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment