Friday, 27 April 2012

UK Horse Racings Free Tips for the 27th of April

Today's AutoBOT generated Free Horse Racing bets are below.

If you have any success with my Free Tips please consider using the donate button as I don't want to make this site into a membership site like so many others out on the web.

You can also check out my other site ukhorseracingstar.blogspot.com which may have different Free Racing Tips depending on the day as I manaully update that site when I can.

I would also suggest you use the Google+ button on the top of the right column to suggest this page to your Google followers and check out my Horse Racing Tips Google+ Page for info on other great Horse Racing and Race Tipping sites.

If I put (TRADE) next to any LAY bets then it means there is the potential to make money by a fluctuating market by putting a lay bet on at a low price and a win bet on at a higher price and either getting a free win bet if the horse loses (make or lose no money) or split the difference in price and make a profit whatever happens.

If you have the money in the bank then this is a good way of making money from high priced WIN bets in the morning as a large majority will have a much lower LAY price come racetime.

My AutoBOT system records the prices on Betfair constantly and sets prices to LAY and BACK to make a profit whatever the outcome of the race. At the moment my AutoBOT system is not for sale but I am considering a way of making it available for people to use.

LAY (TRADE)

Starboard - Sandown Park - 15:30Betfair




If you are not on Betfair yet then make sure to sign up and make use of the free £25 bet you are entitled to by using this referal code LWFMEX4UJ.
Remember - put the full £25 on the first bet and if you lose you will be refunded. This catches a lot of people out due to the small print and the aim is to refund your £25 if you lose your first bet NOT give you £25 in your account to spend as you want.

Remember I also have another racing blog that shows free horse racing tips each day between 11am and 1pm over at: ukhorseracingstar.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment